Monday 26 August 2013

Cancer again!!!


Well I haven't posted for awhile. Not long after my last post I went for a routine gynecology checkup and realized that I had a lump in my breast again. Cancer had once again reared its ugly head. This time I had no choice but to get a port in my arm (with a tube all the way to my heart) to get poison pumped into my body. The hope being that the cancer would not come back. Meanwhile my ex continued to pump poison into my little ones minds. Reminding them constantly that I didn't care about the kids, that I was just pretending to have cancer so I wouldn't have to take care of them etc. He started drinking extensively and neglecting the children even more than before. If that could be possible. My 21 year old raped my 17 year old and got my eight year old drunk. All under their dad's supervision. He started taking drugs with the kids. Finally after my botched mastectomy surgery and at the start of my first chemo session, my eighteen year old showed up at my door with blood streaming down his head. His dad had attacked him. Two weeks later, after threatening to "break his face in a million pieces" and "send him to the morgue" several times a day, he held a knife to his throat and threatened him. My son got up the courage to phone the police and my ex went to jail. I found a family to take my kids just for the time that I was doing chemo therapy. But now social services was involved. My ex is a perverse narcissist. He can sell a freezer to an Eskimo. The young lady believed every word he said. He was out of jail in a flash and had the kids back within four months.

Anyways, I will write more later, I can't do anymore, it is too painful. The saga continues. My chemo is almost done, only three treatments left, then tamoxifen. I tried it once already and had a really bad reaction. I am on effexor now though so it might be doable. Effexor makes the hot flashes much reduced and allows me to sleep. So good night and I will write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment